Penn Libraries is a network of libraries that is the 26th largest in the United States. Some libraries have access restrictions, so students and partners should contact a library in advance to check if you are eligible to gain access to a specific library.
- Annenberg School for Communication Library
- Biddle Law Library
- Biomedical Library
- Chemistry Library
- Dental Medicine Library
- Education Commons
- Fisher Fine Arts Library
- Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts
- Library at the Katz Center for Advanced Judaic Studies
- Lippincott Library@Wharton
- Math/Physics/Astronomy Library
- Museum Library
- Music Library
- Van Pelt Library
- Veterinary Medicine Library - Penn Campus
- Veterinary Medicine Library - New Bolton Center
- Weigle Information Commons
Borrow books directly from Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Duke, Harvard, Johns Hopkins, MIT, Princeton, Stanford, the University of Chicago, Yale, and the Center for Research Libraries. Connect to BorrowDirect.
Books available from over 60 academic libraries in Pennsylvania and nearby states. Connect to E-ZBorrow.
PARTNERS: Partners do not currently have borrowing privileges at Penn Libraries. The only way to borrow a book or equipment is through your Wharton partner.