The Penn Vet Ryan Veterinary Hospital is a teaching hospital with board-certified specialists, residents, interns, nurses, and students who care for dogs, cats, birds, and other exotic animals. Both regular appointments and emergency services are available.
Clinical services are available in:
- Behavior Medicine
- Comprehensive Cancer Care
- Dentistry and Oral Surgery
- Dermatology and Allergy
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Emergency Service/Critical Care
- Exotic Companion Animal Medicine
- Grief Support and Social Services
- Internal Medicine
- Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Pediatrics, Genetics, and Reproduction
- Radiology & Diagnostic Imaging
- Veterinary Nursing
STUDENTS: Take your Penn student ID card to an appointment to receive a student discount on your bill, except items from the pharmacy.