The Penn Student Health Service (SHS) provides health services on-campus. Book appointments online, via phone, or in-person.
You will need to swipe your PennCard to enter SHS. Prior to your appointment, check-in at a computer kiosk at the entrance with your PennCard or check-in with the front-desk receptionist. Be sure to arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment to ensure you will be seen on-time.
PARTNERS: Partners with Aetna Student Health Insurance are allowed to make appointments at any department in SHS, including Men's Health and Women's Health. Women's Health dispenses birth control and provides annual women's exams, among other services.
Student Health Services include:
- Allergy Desensitization
- Campus Health
- Disease Prevention
- Be Well (Stress Reduction)
- Bike Well (Bicycle Safety): A reimbursement of up to $25 is offered by PSIP to students who purchase a new bike helmet. Students need only to fill out sections 1-27 on this form and submit bike helmet purchase receipts/claim forms to the address on the back of their insurance card.
- Breathe Well (Smoking Cessation)
- Eat Well (Nutrition)
- Flu Clinic (Get Vaccinated)
- Move Well (Exercise & Fitness)
- Sex Well (Sexual Wellness)
- Sleep Well (Sleep Hygiene)
- Massage Therapy
- Men's Health
- Primary Care
- Sexual Health
- Smoking Cessation
- Sports Medicine
- Stress Reduction
- Trans Health: Certain gender affirming surgeries for transgender students who meet certain criteria will be covered under the Penn Student Insurance Plan (PSIP). Learn more here.
- Travel Health
- Women's Health
PENN DENTAL MEDICINE COUPON
Individuals may opt to receive dental care at Penn Dental Medicine (dentistry provided by students). Penn Dental Medicine does accept some insurance plans, so it is best to call in advance. Individuals without dental insurance can pay for dental cleanings out-of-pocket. First-time patients can use a $25 off coupon.